Website Last updated 7.17.2021

Private side training©

Register nothing - record everything
Free Information. No Donation Button.
nothing for sale from me. no affiliates.

It is worth the journey up the mountain of learning to get to the freedom on the other side.


I became aware of living on the private side and became interested.  I do not have the expertise to advise anyone.  This website is a compilation of information from other sources and websites that have been helpful to me.  Below are links to those websites.  All information directly from them is noted. I do not ask for, nor accept donations for this information. I am not an affliliate of any business. You can support the websites from which this information is derived.